It’s that time again! Can you believe it’s September already? Fall will be here before you know it. And while temperatures are still unbearably hot, it’s time to start planning and booking mini sessions. I am super excited to be offering these again this year and I will be giving you some new location options to switch things up a bit! First things first…
What is a mini session?
For those of you who haven’t had a mini session before, a mini session is a shortened version of a regular family photography session. Basically it allows us to get a few great family shots of your entire family and then spend a little time getting breakout shots of just the kids, a few individual shots and perhaps a few candid’s. It is ideal for families who simply want some updated family shots for holiday cards, frames, and Facebook. Mini sessions move quickly and are scheduled back to back so it’s SUPER IMPORTANT you arrive a few minutes early (5-10) so that you and your family are ready to go.
What you get:
* 20 minute session
*10-15 edited High Resolution Images given through an online gallery (PASS)
* Turn around time for sessions is 2 weeks
Cost is $125 plus tax
Mini Sessions dates and locations
- Saturday October 21st, 4:00-5:30 p.m. at South Mountain (specific location to be determined)
The desert is so lovely I wanted to include this option this year 🙂
2. Saturday, November 4th 8:30-10:30 a.m. at a Private Gilbert Farm.
I am super excited about this new location! Check out these example photos of shoots done at the farm (note: not my photography)
3. Saturday November 11th 8:00-10:00 a.m. at Rose Garden in Mesa (I’ll be uploading example photos later today but trust me! it’s a great location.)
4. Saturday November 11th 3:00-5:00 p.m. at Green Wash in Scottsdale.
All sessions are booked first come, first serve. I am doing sign ups a bit differently this year so hopefully the process goes as efficient and easy as possible. Please select your desired date and time on the calendar below. I will then send you an invoice for the $50 retainer fee and mini session agreement via email for you to fill out. Please note that mini sessions book very quickly. It is the busiest time of the year for photographers, especially in Arizona when the weather is ideal for photo shoots.
Note that mini sessions are up to 8 people max. There is simply not enough time to do an extended family session during mini shoots, but contact me and we can arrange a full session at another time if that is something you’re looking for. 🙂
*A session fee retainer payment of $50 is due at the time of booking and will be credited towards your balance. NOTE: this price is for your DEPOSIT only. Upon booking and paying your retainer, I will send you a contract/model release form for you to sign.
* Remaining balance will be due at the time of your session. You can pay the remaining balance with cash or check in person or card online through the invoice I send you.
* Session fee retainer is non-refundable but is transferable to another mini session date if available or a full session at another future date.
I am aware that life happens. In case of a family emergency or circumstances that will cause you to miss out on your mini session, contact me asap. We can always find another time or work something out! 🙂